NEWS & STATS
Tracker: Tucson (/-/-/-/) at Iowa (/-/-/-/)
By: Alexander Kinkopf
September 29, 2018 12:08 PM
ROADRUNNERS 0, WILD 2
Final | 0:00 Remaining
Tucson (/-/-/-/) at Iowa (/-/-/-/)
Saturday, September 29, 2018, 2:00 p.m. PST
TRIA Rink | Saint Paul, Minnesota
SOG - TUC 22; IA 36
PP – TUC 0/5; IA 1/5
1) IA PPG - Mitch McLain 15:45
2) IA ENG - Landon Ferraro 18:46
Roadrunners Lineup *NOT DEFINITE - LINES N/A
BRAYDEN BURKE (41) - KEVIN KLIMA (34) - HUDSON FASCHING (24) - ADAM HELEWKA (28) – TREVOR CHEEK (39) – TYLER STEENBERGEN (17) - DOMENIC ALBERGA (9) – MATTEO GENNARO (21) - KELLY KLIMA (6) - DARIK ANGELI (12) - PATRICK D'AMICO (25) – DANIEL MAGGIO (47)
DAKOTA MERMIS (43) - JORDAN GROSS (3) - CAM DINEEN (4) – KEVIN EKMAN-LARSSON (7) - ROMAIN CHUARD (40) – JACOB GRAVES (44)
ADIN HILL (33) - TY REICHENBACH (45)
- Adin Hill leads the team onto the ice for warm-ups, he'll get the start. Ty Reichenbach serves as back-up.
- Six skaters are in this afternoon's lineup that weren't on Friday: Kevin Klima, Hudson Fasching, Patrick D'Amico, Dakota Mermis, Jordan Gross, and Romain Chuard.
- Starting for Tucson: Brayden Burke, Kevin Klima, Hudson Fasching, Dakota Mermis, Jordan Gross, Adin Hill
- Kevin Klima assessed a minor penalty for high-sticking 3:13 into the game.
- Tucson gets its first power play opportunity with 9:54 left in the period.
- Tucson granted its second power play of the night with just over two minutes left in the opening frame.
- Similar to Friday, neither team finds the net in the first period. Iowa outshoots Tucson 12-10 in the opening 20 minutes.
- Adin Hill turns away all 12 shots faced.
- Tucson goes 0/2 on the power play; Iowa blank as well, 0/1
- Teams trade an even count in shots, 5-5, through the first eight minutes of the middle frame. Scoreless.
- Puck over the glass, Hudson Fasching called for a delay-of-game minor penalty 9:40 into the period. Iowa gets its second power play of the afternoon.
- Tucson assembles for its third power play of the day with 2:06 left in the period.
- Iowa outshoots Tucson 15-7 in the middle frame.
- Adin Hill has turned away all 27 shots faced thus far.
- Both teams go 0/1 on power play opportunities.
- Tucson goes to its fourth power play of the day less than two minutes in.
- Power play negated 48 seconds in; Hudson Fasching assessed a tripping penalty.
- Patrick D'Amico called for a minor penalty, hooking. Iowa goes to its fourth power play of the day.
- Iowa called for its fifth minor penalty of the day 30 seconds after D'Amico's infraction, negating its power play.
- Daniel Maggio called for boarding with 5:35 to play. Iowa to the power play.
- [GOAL - IOWA] Mitch McLain beats Adin Hill from out front, power play goal, Iowa takes a 1-0 lead with 4:15 to play.
- [GOAL - IOWA] - Empty net goal, Iowa. Landon Ferraro with 1:14 left to play.
NO IN-GAME VIDEO
*Photos courtesy: Adrian Denny