NEWS & STATS
Roadrunners Weekly - March 4, 2019
GAMES THIS WEEK:
Friday vs. Ontario – 7 p.m. (Tucson Arena)
Saturday vs. Ontario – 7 p.m. (Tucson Arena)
THIS WEEK’S NOTES:
- The club returns home now where eight of their next ten games will take place at Tucson Arena.
- The stretch begins this upcoming Friday and Saturday when the Ontario Reign, American Hockey League affiliate of the Los Angeles Kings come to town.
- In five games played against Ontario this season, Tucson has earned points in all five.
- Arizona Daily Star Community Night – Friday, March 8 (7:05 p.m.)
Shane Doan Bobblehead Night presented by Fox Sports 1450 – Saturday, March 9 (7:05 p.m.)
- The first 1,500 fans entering Tucson Arena will receive a Shane Doan Bobblehead
- Roadrunners Party Pack Night – Two Center Ice Tickets, Two Beers, just $59.
Turn Back the Clock Week – 50’s Night – Tuesday, March 19 (7:05 p.m.)
- Five tickets for $50!
Turn Back the Clock Week – 70’s Night – Wednesday, March 20 (7:05 p.m.)
- Seven tickets for $70!
1-2-3 Food Promotion Night presented by Coors Light – Saturday, March 23 (7:05 p.m.)
- $1 Sodas, $2 Hot Dogs, $3 Beers
- Dusty’s Birthday
- Birthday Toy Drive Benefitting Diamond Children’s Medical Center
Kids Free Night – Sunday, March 24 (7:05 p.m.)
- Kids 14 and Under in Free!
Key Chain Giveaway courtesy of Arizona Mobile Lock & Key – Friday, March 29 (7:05 p.m.)
- Ladies Night presented by Genesis OBGYN
Autism Awareness Night – Saturday, March 30 (7:05 p.m.)
- Specialty Autism Awareness Jerseys worn by the team and auctioned off post-game.
STRETCH DRIVE HAT TRICK PACK:
- Three ticket vouchers you can use for any remaining regular season home game and a special Roadrunners bucket hat, starting at just $49!
- Packages can be purchased today HERE or by visiting the Tucson Roadrunners offices at 175 W. Broadway Blvd in Tucson.
- To view the Roadrunners full schedule click HERE or to view the Tucson Arena seating map, click HERE.
- For interview requests and road highlights, please contact Manager of Media Relations Walt Ruff at email@example.com.
- The Arizona Coyotes sit just two points outside of a playoff spot and are currently riding a six-game winning streak as they host the Anaheim Ducks, Calgary Flames and Los Angeles Kings this week.
THEY SAID IT:
- “[Jason] is really a great player. He calmed things down out there; he made the right play when he needed to. It was nice having him back there, just being steady. It was nice for our group.” – Roadrunners forward Lane Pederson sharing his thoughts on Coyotes defenseman Jason Demers, who played in his first AHL game in nearly nine years tonight on a conditioning loan Saturday night.
LAST WEEK’S HIGHLIGHTS:
- Goaltender Adin Hill remains in the Top Ten among all American Hockey League goaltenders with his 2.49 Goals Against Average following his start Saturday in Colorado.
- The Arizona Coyotes rewarded Roadrunner alumnus Conor Garland with a two-year contract extension earlier this week. The third-year pro has recorded 12 goals with the parent club after starting the season with 19 points in 18 games in Tucson.
- Arizona Coyotes defenseman Jason Demers made his return to live action after missing over three months with a lower-body injury by participating in a conditioning loan with the Roadrunners on Saturday. The veteran of 11 NHL seasons recorded an assist on the power play for Tucson in the contest.