NEWS & STATS
Game #20 - Tucson at Stockton
By: Alex Kinkopf
December 09, 2017 4:27 PM
TUCSON ROADRUNNERS 2, STOCKTON HEAT 5
Final | 0:00 Remaining
Tucson (12-4-2-1) at Stockton (13-6-0-2)
Saturday, December 9, 2017, 7:00 p.m. MST
Stockton Arena | Stockton, California
SOG - TUC 30; STK 34
PP – TUC 0/4; STK 2/4
1) STK - Hunter Shinkaruk (Marek Hrivik, Morgan Klimchuk) 0:12
2) STK PPG - Spencer Foo (Andrew Mangiapane, Cody Goloubef) 2:07
3) STK SHG - Morgan Klimchuk (Marek Hrivik) 9:15
4) STK PPG - Cody Goloubef (Oliver Kylington, Brett Findlay) 14:34
5) TUC - Dysin Mayo (Nick Merkley) 7:01
6) TUC - Trevor Cheek (Michael Bunting, Tyler Gaudet) 14:09
7) STK ENG - Andrew Mangiapane (Brett Findlay, Emile Poirier) 19:01
LAWSON CROUSE (67) - MARIO KEMPE (20) - NICK MERKLEY (38)
EMERSON ETEM (26) - RYAN MACINNIS (72) - MIKE SISLO (9)
MICHAEL BUNTING (27) - TYLER GAUDET (10) - JENS LOOKE (24)
TREVOR CHEEK (39) - MICHAEL LATTA (46) - LANE PEDERSON (18)
ANDREW CAMPBELL (2) - DYSIN MAYO (37)
JOEL HANLEY (44) - ADAM CLENDENING (4)
DAKOTA MERMIS (43) - KYLE WOOD (3)
ADIN HILL (33)
HUNTER MISKA (35)
- Adin Hill leads the team out of the tunnel and onto the ice for warm-ups. He is set to make his eighth start of the season, his ninth appearance. He carries a 4-3-1 record into the evening.
- Emerson Etem draws back into the lineup after missing the last eight games (undisclosed). He hasn't played in a game since November 11.
- The forward lines have been adjusted a bit since Friday night; all defensive pairings stay the same.
- Stockton scores on two of its first three shots of the game.
- The Roadrunners surrender their first shorthanded goal of the season at the 9:15 mark of the first period after a misplayed puck leaves Adin Hill vulnerable and out of position.
- Lively power play opportunities for the Roadrunners, but no goals to show for it.
- Stockton scores its second power play goal of the evening with just over five minutes left to play in the period.
- Adin Hill, facing 14 shots in the period, makes a slew of impressive saves despite the score.
- Dysin Mayo fires home the Roadrunners' first goal of the evening with 12:59 left to play, scoring his second of the season and second in three games.
- With just under six minutes to play, Trevor Cheek buries his first goal of the season, getting the Roadrunners within two. For Cheek, it was his 100th career professional point.
- Stockton ices the game with an empty net goal with 59 seconds left on the clock.
- Dysin Mayo walks into a Nick Merkley pass to get the Roadrunners on the board with just under 13 minutes left to play in regulation.
- Trevor Cheek scores the Roadrunners' second goal of the night with 5:51 left to play.