NEWS & STATS
Game #31 - Tucson at Stockton
By: Alexander Kinkopf
January 10, 2018 5:53 PM
TUCSON ROADRUNNERS 4, STOCKTON HEAT 2
Final | 20:00 Remaining
Tucson (17-10-2-1) at Stockton (17-10-2-3)
Wednesday, January 10, 2018, 8:00 p.m. MST
Stockton Arena | Stockton, California
SOG - TUC 28; STK 29
PP – TUC 0/3; STK 0/3
1) STK - Cody Goloubef (Oliver Kylington, Brett Findlay) 1:46
2) TUC - Jens Looke (Michael Bunting, Kyle Wood) 7:35
3) TUC - Dylan Strome (Unassisted) 1:01
4) TUC - Conor Garland (Unassisted) 2:12
5) STK SHG - Ryan Lomberg (Dalton Prout) 4:41
6) TUC ENG - Michael Bunting (Mario Kempe, Mike Sislo) 18:51
LAWSON CROUSE (67) - DYLAN STROME (91) - NICK MERKLEY (38)
MICHAEL BUNTING (27) - MARIO KEMPE (20) - MIKE SISLO (9)
JENS LOOKE (24) - TYLER GAUDET (10) - CONOR GARLAND (8)
TYE MCGINN (16) - RYAN MACINNIS (72) - DANIEL MAGGIO (47)
ANDREW CAMPBELL (2) - DAKOTA MERMIS (43)
KYLE CAPOBIANCO (23) - DYSIN MAYO (37)
JOEL HANLEY (44) - KYLE WOOD (3)
HUNTER MISKA (35)
ADIN HILL (33)
- Hunter Miska leads the Roadrunners onto the ice for warm-ups. He'll be making his 14th start of the season and his third of the year against the Heat. He enters the night with a 9-3-0 record.
- Daniel Maggio, signed to a PTO on Tuesday, will make his Roadrunners debut tonight on the fourth line. He will wear #47.
- The Roadrunners are 0-1-0-0 at Stockton Arena this year, falling by a 5-2 score on December 9.
- Stockton scores 1:46 into the game via a deflected point shot to take a 1-0 lead.
- Tucson kills off both of its penalties.
- The Roadrunners register eight shots, but no Grade-A scoring chances generated.
- Hunter Miska stops 11 of the 12 shots faced.
- Tucson begins to generate offensive pressure with a pair of power plays early in the third period, but without a goal produced.
- With 12:25 left to play in the period, Jens Looke receives a pass from Michael Bunting and beats Jon Gillies with a backhand shot for his fifth goal of the season, tying the game 1-1. Looke extends his point streak to three games with the goal.
- The Roadrunners outshoot the Heat by a 10-8 count. Hunter Miska turns away all eight shots faced, including a couple of great Stockton opportunities.
- Jens Looke receives a pass from Michael Bunting and shovels home a backhand shot to tie the game 1-1 in the second period.
- Dylan Strome steals the puck and walks in alone to give the Roadrunners a 2-1 lead early in the third period.